During these dates Grand Aces Foundation accepts Aviation Scholarship Applications. All applications must be postmarked between January 1st and March 31st of each year to be considered. Visit FAQ to find out how to apply.
Once the applicants are screened, qualified applicants will be forwarded to a local regional airport board of directors for selection.
An emphasis will be placed on students :
1. Pursuing a career in Aviation or S.T.E.M.
2. Displaying community involvement, through employment or volunteer work.
3. With a High School GPA of 3.0 or higher.
4. Exhibiting high moral character towards fellow students, teachers, community and country.
5. Not a relative of anyone serving on the selection committee.
Funds will be dispersed directly to the flight training facility.
Young Men and Women, ages 17 to 24 with permanent residence in Craig County, Delaware County, Mayes County, Nowata County, Ottawa County, or Rogers County of Oklahoma.
Your contribution will help empower those that have made Grand Lake Living "GRAND".